Attitude Thoughts About Life

Share:
1.     If you make a boy laugh, he likes you But if you can make him cry, he loves you.
@Quotes & Facts

2.     One thing I learned about life: You can be important to someone, but not all the time.
@Quotes & Facts

3.     No matter how simple you are, there always be someone that will see you perfect and special.

@Quotes & Facts

4.     I’m a strong person. But do you know what makes me cry? It’s when I gave my best but I still feel useless.

@Quotes & Facts

5.     It's funny how one person can affect your mood in just one second.

@Quotes & Facts

6.     No calls, I understand. No text, I understand. But when you see me with someone else please understand.
@Quotes & Facts

7.     Let them miss you. Sometimes when you’re always available they take you for granted because they think you’ll always stay.
@Quotes & Facts

8.     As we grow up, we realize it becomes less important to have more friends and more important to have real ones.
@Quotes & Facts

9.     I can't promise that things will be perfect, but I swear I'll never leave.
@Quotes & Facts

10. Delete your ex, shut down your crush, format your past, program your heart and restart your love life.
@Quotes & Facts

11. You can give without loving but you cannot love without giving.
@Quotes & Facts

12. Don't get attached easily. One sided love can mentally destroy you.
@Quotes & Facts

13. "I have an eternal love buried deep in my heart and soul for you, but will you promise to be patient with all the love I have for you?"
@Quotes & Facts

14. "In this whole wide world, the only person you can depend on is you.”
@Quotes & Facts

15. "People cry not because the relationship has ended. It’s because the love is still there even if it is over."
@Quotes & Facts

16. Once upon a time, I was falling in love, now I'm only falling apart.
@Quotes & Facts

17. "Goodbye for now, I have to leave. Till we meet again."
@Quotes & Facts

No comments