Realily- The Fact About life

Share:
********The Reality of life ********




Yes, This is the reality.
We do the same with humans too.
What we do, When we meet someone,
We spend some time with them.
.
.
.
Then we start to try changing them,
We try to make them as we are.
We want to be as we are, want them to do what we do.
The other person tries to fit in your conditions so that
He/She can maintain the relationship with you.
.
.
.
But after trying to fit their conditions, We reach a limit
Where no more adaption is possible, We leave them.
Because this become poisonous to us. If we consume
It a bit more. we lose ourselves.
.
.
.
Majority of readers will not agree with me,
.
.
But I did the same with my friend,
With his stupid actions, I feel ashamed. 
That's why I try to change him.
.
.
But what happen he left me, after that I realized what I did.
.
.
His absence, make me feel like hell.
.
.
This incident gave me the biggest lesson of my life.
.
.
Don't try to change anything, leave it as it is.
Just enjoy the uniqueness of them.
After knowing the reality of life.
.
.
.
I go Back to him and apologize for what I did, now we are together.
.
.
.
And It's more fun to enjoy the stupidity
Than feeling ashamed of his actions.


********************************************************

You May Also Like:



No comments