Quotes About Life !! Facts About Life

Share:
Always stay true to yourself Some people will like it, some people won't. Life goes on.

Self love is really important - please remember to love and take care of yourself as best you can.

Not everyone around you is your friend.

Sometimes its best to keep shit to yourself.

Then I realized, I was just an option.

Choose your relationships wisely. It’s better to be alone than to be in bad company.

Just because I'm busy doesn't mean I don't love you.

A little jealousy in a relationship is healthy. It's always nice to know someones afraid to lose you.

You lost my trust? Don't expect it back.

Dear pillow, sorry for all the tears.

I wonder how many strangers have heard stories about me

I wonder if i ever cross your mind.

Happiness is having crazy friends.

You did the wrong thing to the right girl.

Don't get attached easily. One sided love can mentally destroy you.

No matter how long it takes, love is worth the wait.

Just remember you are someone's reason to smile everyday.

We're too young for all these heartbreaks.

Waiting for that day when everything will be "ok".

Loving you was never been easy.

Boys never realize how much one little thing can hurt a girl.

No comments